There are many benefits to having a PT:
- Learn how to perform exercises correctly
- Builds Confidence
- Encourages Motivation
- Effective Workouts that are done under the supervision of an experienced PT
- Workouts designed for your specific needs
- Pre/Postnatal Fitness Level 3
- Personal Training Level 3
- Children’s Fitness Level 2
- Exercise to Music Level 2
- Gym Instructor Level 2
- Kettlebells Instructor
- Indoor Cycling Instructor
Mel is also a Freelance Fitness Tutor and Assessor so its safe to say she knows her stuff!
All of Mel’s PT Sessions are currently done via Zoom (www.zoom.us) so you don’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home!
Like a lot of us, I’m really missing the gym and am finding it hard to schedule it in at the minute.
Mel booked me and a friend in for a personal training session over Zoom. She took us through a thorough and comprehensive workout and made sure we worked every muscle!
Having the lesson over video call meant she could see and correct our posture, and really encourage us to finish our sets – no matter how difficult they were!
Mel, you helped me feel like a new person!